Author Topic: Yibis' quality certified Youtube cinematics fine selection  (Read 717200 times)

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,703,000,000 -
  • Respect: +276
    • My DeviantArt-page
Maybe it's just me, but I often find it hard to keep up with what's happening in those... The recaps at the start of each stream are a godsend, because without them I'd be totally lost.
This sure is a signature.

Online HUNRonin

• Shichibukai
  • Bounty: $1,731,000,000 -
  • Respect: +80
Maybe it's just me, but I often find it hard to keep up with what's happening in those... The recaps at the start of each stream are a godsend, because without them I'd be totally lost.
Hmm, well I'm personally prety much 100% engaged with it so I don't really need the recpa, but Kaiser makes the m super fun, so I watch them anyway
Chief of Reality Bending Research
If it dosen't exist, we'll make it. If it cannot exist IT ALLREADY DOES

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,879,000,000 -
  • Respect: +559
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious

"WHO'S YOUR BONE DADDY?" :face-rofl

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,703,000,000 -
  • Respect: +276
    • My DeviantArt-page

"WHO'S YOUR BONE DADDY?" :face-rofl
I'm sorry, I couldn't pay attention to anything he said because I was too distracted by the music. srsly man, I get that Breath of the Wild and Spirited Away and such has very fitting music for the topic at hand, but it just made me think "Man, Breath of the Wild was such an amazing game" and "Man, now I want to watch Spirited Away again."
This sure is a signature.

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $952,000,000 -
  • Respect: +48
Seriously stop talking about Breath of The Wild and Mario Oddyssey, my wallet cannot afford anymore impulse purchases!

Offline tdm

• Evil Sho-chan
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $1,037,000,000 -
  • Respect: +83
    • If you think about it, everyone who wears glasses is essentially a Shinpachi cosplayer.

Quite an impressive crew: directed by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's Jumpei Mizusaki, story writer Kazuki Nakashima (Kill La Kill), character designer Takashi Okazaki (Afro Samurai) and music by Yugo Kanno (Psycho-Pass).

I'm not a big fan of the 2D/3D combo animation for characters, but if the story is engaging I might be able to look past it.

"These glasses make up 95% of you, Shinpachi. In fact, these are more Shinpachi than you. The leftover 3% is spit, 2% is garbage."