Poll

Who's gonna be the next King of America?

Herr Drumpf
19 (44.2%)
Hitlery
24 (55.8%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: November 27, 2016, 06:33:26 AM

Author Topic: Who's gonna be the next King of America?  (Read 19764 times)

Offline King Puck

• Administrator
  • Bounty: $3,445,000,000 -
  • Respect: +602
Who's gonna be the next King of America?
« on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:26 AM »
http://trumpipsum.net

I know words. I have the best words. If Trump Ipsum weren’t my own words, perhaps I’d be dating it. That other text? Sadly, it’s no longer a 10. I think the only difference between me and the other placeholder text is that I’m more honest and my words are more beautiful.

I will write some great placeholder text – and nobody writes better placeholder text than me, believe me – and I’ll write it very inexpensively. I will write some great, great text on your website’s Southern border, and I will make Google pay for that text. Mark my words.

I will write some great placeholder text – and nobody writes better placeholder text than me, believe me – and I’ll write it very inexpensively. I will write some great, great text on your website’s Southern border, and I will make Google pay for that text. Mark my words. I know words. I have the best words.

You’re disgusting. Lorem Ipsum is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why it’s former users left it for something else. They made a good decision. That other text? Sadly, it’s no longer a 10. I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things.

I will write some great placeholder text – and nobody writes better placeholder text than me, believe me – and I’ll write it very inexpensively. I will write some great, great text on your website’s Southern border, and I will make Google pay for that text. Mark my words. My text is long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my website. You’re disgusting.

Offline Dan

• Supernova
  • Bounty: $387,000,000 -
  • Respect: +24
Re: Who's gonna be the next King of America?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:25:19 AM »
I think it'll be the turd sandwich, but it's possible the giant douche will pull a rabbit out of their ass.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,835,000,000 -
  • Respect: +555
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 10:33:32 AM »
Drumpf will win and make this the new anthem of the US:

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $924,000,000 -
  • Respect: +48
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 10:45:47 AM »
I think Hitlery because it just can't picture Trump in Office. Like, the image can't be made in my head, it's impossible whereas I CAN picture the female shithead as president.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 10:50:39 AM »
I think Hitlery because it just can't picture Drumpf in Office. Like, the image can't be made in my head, it's impossible whereas I CAN picture the female shithead as president.

St. Anselm's Onthological Electoral Strategy, in a nutshell.

Offline King Puck

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 11:03:30 AM »
I say Shillary, because even if Drumpf won, given his goldfish-level attention-span, he wouldn't remember what he ran for in the first place.

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »
I say Shillary, because even if Drumpf won, given his goldfish-level attention-span, he wouldn't remember what he ran for in the first place.

Offline Zeronoux

• Greeeeen
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $2,140,000,000 -
  • Respect: +136
    • Zeronoux
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 08:35:24 PM »
Wheres the option to vote for Luffy or Puck? :uwaheq2
(click to show/hide)

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 09:12:41 PM »
Friend of mine linked this to me:
(click to show/hide)
How reliable is this info? Is this all true?

Offline CL3

• Chancellor of Niflheim
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $7,542,000,000 -
  • Respect: +727
    • My Anime List
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 10:56:08 AM »
Since someone linked you to it on the internet, probably not, but I'm not watching a shitting hour long video to find out... at least summarise the fucking points.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 11:05:55 AM »
This ^ , and frankly, the amount of random mud that has been slung towards Hillary Clinton in order to push the perspective "they're both as bad as the other" to look all edgy and above the propaganda of the media is seriously annoying at this point. Yes, she's a career politician. Yes, you don't do all those years of politics in high level positions in the US without making mistakes or taking controversial decisions that end up badly, and when we're talking the US, "badly" usually means "thousands of deaths", because those are the stakes. And yes, it's perfectly reasonable to just not agree with her on a political level - after all by European standards she doesn't basically even count as left wing at all.
But I think that questioning the fact that she's at least competent or bringing up creative conspiracy theories about how she got this or that person murdered because they had dirt on her is bullshit. Even what happened in the DNC was unpleasant but not exactly a conspiracy; simply put, lifelong party members stuck together with the one person that had been with them the longest and the most rather than the outsider who popped in to break the system. I'd say Sanders probably factored that in from the very beginning if he's not a dimwit (and I don't think he is). And I don't think he ever wanted to get to the point where he riled up a crowd of people that, not having him as a choice, would then proceed to vote Drumpf or Gary fucking Johnson, who stands at the EXACT OPPOSITE of his positions on economic and social issues. What kind of political ideas does one have if they can merrily switch between these three? All they're trying to do is basically wreak havoc in the confused hope that something better will emerge from the ruins - which, with voters like them, is 100% guaranteed won't.

Offline CL3

• Chancellor of Niflheim
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $7,542,000,000 -
  • Respect: +727
    • My Anime List
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 11:17:05 AM »
At the end of the day, even with fuzzy information on how corrupt Hillary is, I think it's clear that Trump is at the very least equally, and likely considerably more, corrupt. Even if that is your only criteria for voting (ignoring things like one of the candidates having the political alignments of Hitler) the answer should still not be hard to find.

At least Trump winning would finally disprove all of the Lizard-man conspiracy theories. While it's possible that Clinton could be one of those Reptilian overlords, Trump is clearly an angry scrotum in a wig, no kind of reptile.

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 11:26:55 AM »
Since someone linked you to it on the internet, probably not, but I'm not watching a shitting hour long video to find out... at least summarise the fucking points.

Well I had the same logic, so I haven't watched the video either. Was hoping one of you might be familiar but I suppose not.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 12:44:23 PM »
At the end of the day, even with fuzzy information on how corrupt Hillary is, I think it's clear that Drumpf is at the very least equally, and likely considerably more, corrupt. Even if that is your only criteria for voting (ignoring things like one of the candidates having the political alignments of Hitler) the answer should still not be hard to find.

At least Drumpf winning would finally disprove all of the Lizard-man conspiracy theories. While it's possible that Clinton could be one of those Reptilian overlords, Drumpf is clearly an angry scrotum in a wig, no kind of reptile.

Also, seriously, we're talking about a country where corruption is basically legalised. And Drumpf openly admitted making use of that mechanism, just from the other side of the fence. The whole argument is simply post-hoc rationalisation that some people cook up for the fact that they're voting him, and their real reasons are basically something along the lines of "wow, he looks like a REAL MMURRICAN WINNER, like, totally awesome, dude, gotta vote for him". He's got the same electoral platform as president Dwayne Elizondo Camacho - slightly worse, in fact (at least Camacho wasn't a racist, for obvious reasons, and knew when to defer to the counsel of smarter people than him).

Offline King Puck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 12:58:05 PM »
Is this all true?

There's a "fact sheet" with the video, linking all the relevant news articles:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1psPUpnycllEOLCxPnWWgzqd-FVvFas3F-i5UPO6uZq8/edit

Let me put it this way: Calling her Hitlery really is unfair...

...TO HITLER  :hitlera

Yes, she's a career politician.

Stop whitewashing her record Gan_hope. You've asked about Clinton's "supposed" corruption before. I had provided some quotes and links:

For example, the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scheme to sell influence in the US government to highly unsavory characters across the world. I'm just gonna paste a couple paragraphs but there's no end to their shady businesses, and there's always new stuff coming out. Also it won't matter if she's better than Drumpf when she's in jail for running her State Secretary corruption scheme through her private email server.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/hillary-clinton-faces-scandal-amid-expectant-presidential-run/
"Founded in 2001 as The Clinton Foundation and renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation in 2013, this ostensible philanthropic concern has become a liability.
As reported by the International Business Times last week, while serving as secretary of state, Clinton was lobbied by human rights groups and union leaders to address the Colombian government’s abuse of striking oil workers, some of whom had been threatened at gunpoint by the military. Meanwhile, the oil company in question, Pacific Rubiales, was promising millions to the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary’s State Department wound up publicly hailing Colombia’s commitment to human rights reform — and that statement allowed the United States to continue funding the Colombian military.
Today, the founder of Pacific Rubiales is a board member of the Clinton Foundation.
And as Politico reported last week, a major phosphate company owned by the Moroccan government has just pledged at least $1 million to the foundation. In 2011, Clinton’s State Department assailed Morocco as a corrupt state guilty of “arbitrary arrests and corruption in all branches of government.” Women in Morocco are still subjugated by Islamic rule, yet last September, Hillary Clinton’s public stance on the government had changed.
“A vital hub for economic and cultural exchange,” she called it, one that was “in the midst of dramatic changes.”
The foundation had stopped accepting money from foreign governments in 2009, when Hillary became secretary of state. When she resigned in 2013, the foundation changed this policy, and it has since taken money from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Oman."

A wasted effort on my part as I realize now. Lazy >_> It takes seconds to look this shit up. By this point basically everyone in news has written and talked about it. Being a slow learner I'll try another random google result on you. Also for the benefit of Garp, although that clintoncäsh doc prolly has more than enough material anyway:

http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

American defense contractors also donated to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and in some cases made personal payments to Bill Clinton for speaking engagements. Such firms and their subsidiaries were listed as contractors in $163 billion worth of Pentagon-negotiated deals that were authorized by the Clinton State Department between 2009 and 2012.

The State Department formally approved these arms sales even as many of the deals enhanced the military power of countries ruled by authoritarian regimes whose human rights abuses had been criticized by the department. Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar all donated to the Clinton Foundation and also gained State Department clearance to buy caches of American-made weapons even as the department singled them out for a range of alleged ills, from corruption to restrictions on civil liberties to violent crackdowns against political opponents.

Those weren't "controversial decisions" or "mistakes". She brokered billions of weapons to whoever would pay her. And this is just part of a long long list of dirty favors she did for national and international industries. Another random sample:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-chevron-ties/article/2564237

A big oil company that stood to lose billions of dollars in an environmental lawsuit funneled generous donations to the Clinton Foundation and a political pet project of Hillary Clinton's while it lobbied the State Department to intervene in the case on its behalf.