Author Topic: what anime are you watching now  (Read 936302 times)

Offline CL3

• Chancellor of Niflheim
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $7,483,000,000 -
  • Respect: +723
    • My Anime List

Offline Beldarius

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $105,000,000 -
  • Respect: +5
Re: what anime are you watching now
« Reply #12481 on: May 15, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
Decided to continue watching One Piece, after a hiatus (school got in the way). ...Also watching Cyber Formula because I managed to find an official English sub of the TV-show and bought the DVDs. XD

PS. ...Summer 2017 anime. I'm flipping out because Saiyuki Reload Blast. Vatican Kiseki Chousakan also sounds fun. (Apparently there'll be a Free sequel in Fall 2017, too. And the Fate Heaven's Feel movies are going to start~ I'll be happy as long as I get to see Lancer. ...Huh. Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho is getting an anime, too. Legend of the Galactic Heroes? And Infini-T Force will have Tekkaman and Casshern characters in it. That's a LOT of good stuff to look forward to!)
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,658,000,000 -
  • Respect: +271
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #12482 on: May 15, 2017, 04:17:05 PM »
And the Fate Heaven's Feel movies are going to start~ I'll be happy as long as I get to see Lancer.
Friendly reminder that, being theatrical releases, we won't get to see them until several months after they first hit. How long after? Who knows, I understand Kara no Kyoukai hit DVD fairly quickly so hopefully this will be a similar situation.
This sure is a signature.

Offline Beldarius

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $105,000,000 -
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #12483 on: May 15, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »
Friendly reminder that, being theatrical releases, we won't get to see them until several months after they first hit. How long after? Who knows, I understand Kara no Kyoukai hit DVD fairly quickly so hopefully this will be a similar situation.

I'm patient~ Being part of the Initial D fandom has helped with that. XD

I guess I should watch all the Brave series, Getter Robo Armageddon and Shin Mazinger Z... why is the music in Might Gaine so good...?
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom