Author Topic: Dragon Ball  (Read 116938 times)

Online Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,910,000,000 -
  • Respect: +560
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
Re: Dragon Ball
« Reply #825 on: December 03, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
Yeah, 'twas a good episode. Also the two erasures that had the most meaning yet - U6 because obviously we knew it best (and Champa & Beerus' scene... that was gold), and U2 because it ultimately felt they didn't deserve anything like that. Even if Ribrianne was annoying, in her way she was her own Universe's idol of sorts, and everyone else seemed to really believe in her. They watched the tournament as it unfolded, gave them their energy to help, and went down with dignity when the time came. Which is more than we've ever seen U7's Earthlings do, really (think back at when they were asked to give energy for the Genkidama vs. Buu...).

Offline MrRandomJr

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $785,000,000 -
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #826 on: December 24, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
What got me was Piccolo. Got an FINALLY did something awesome. All the feels from the erasures as well

EDIT: About so 121: So we're back to power beam struggles :D I guess it can't be helped.

Offline Azur3Phoenix

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $1,016,000,000 -
  • Respect: +27
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #827 on: January 09, 2018, 10:10:32 AM »
Huh. Manga Stream finally translated and released the last 2 chapters of Super and it actually answered a question I've been wondering about. At least, I hope it did and it's not a translation error.

Chapter 30, Page 12:

So the mortal level is calculated by the amount of planets with life on them compared to the total number of planets. Have I got that right?
My Anime List
My Tumblr (Made for AMV's)

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Online Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,910,000,000 -
  • Respect: +560
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #828 on: January 09, 2018, 11:31:14 AM »
No, I don't think that's it. That merely sounds like "the level of mortal-inhabited planets"; meaning that if there is such a thing as a level calculated for non-inhabited ones it is NOT included in the calculation at all. So it's not a inhabited/uninhabited ratio, rather it's the average of the level OVER all of the inhabited planets.

Offline MrRandomJr

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $785,000,000 -
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #829 on: January 14, 2018, 07:12:40 AM »
I thought of it in a really simple way. You take all the mortals in your universe and get the average level they have. Shouldn't matter how many people you have, lets say one universe has only one mortal and his "level" is 8, so the universe's level will be 8 as well.

On a different topic, I feel like Vegeta and Goku will have to fuse in order to beat Jiren, since even now he's not taking any damage. Goku had a nice plan in this episode, but of course Jiren will not be beat like that.
Lastly, everyone is getting new transformations, what about Gohan? He's the most talented of them all and he now is also facing some incredibly strong, so he deffo should get some boost I say. I just want to see something different, all the saiyans go super by using rage, Gohan wants to carve out his own path and achieve something greater while remaining pure, so I say let him~!