Author Topic: Dragon Ball  (Read 97918 times)

Online MrRandomJr

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $750,000,000 -
  • Respect: +13
Re: Dragon Ball
« Reply #675 on: May 19, 2017, 12:32:58 AM »
How did it work for Vegeta, then? I've only seen the movie and don't really remember if it was explained. Goku may have already obtained divine power due to his fight with Beerus, but how did Vegeta obtain it?
I was convinced that Goku's Enel ki went into Vegeta while they were training and that's where they both got the form. This was right before resurrection of F where the form was first seen.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:52:55 AM by MrRandomJr »

Online rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $946,000,000 -
  • Respect: +27
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #676 on: May 21, 2017, 12:38:01 PM »
It's quite interesting to see how the other Universe's are handing getting warriors and the backlash it has. Also, cross dressers, transforming girls, etc. Universe 2 is most definitely an interesting one that'll probably get the better of Roshi. :face-rofl
That preview, though. I'm looking forward to the "drama" that Universe 6 looks like it'll have and I'm really enjoying these Universe 6 Saiyans.
My Anime List
My Tumblr (Made for AMV's)

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,772,000,000 -
  • Respect: +555
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #677 on: May 21, 2017, 12:50:12 PM »
A lot of great moments this episode, Yamcha thinking he was being invited and they were actually looking for PUAR was golden  :face-rofl. Also at least Roshi acknowledges his perviness as a weakness. Progress!

And damn, that Popo moment. Looks like TFS is rubbing off the actual show's writers too, whether Toei likes it or not  :awsum.

Offline mwyeoh

• Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $390,000,000 -
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #678 on: May 21, 2017, 03:17:17 PM »
And damn, that Popo moment. Looks like TFS is rubbing off the actual show's writers too, whether Toei likes it or not  :awsum.

There were nearly two popo moments.
1) The one which was actually him, and
2) for a couple of seconds, the scene where you see one eye of each zeno-sama (At 8 minutes into the episode). Meaning you need two zeno-sama for one popo

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #679 on: May 21, 2017, 03:28:36 PM »
There were nearly two popo moments.
1) The one which was actually him, and
2) for a couple of seconds, the scene where you see one eye of each zeno-sama (At 8 minutes into the episode). Meaning you need two zeno-sama for one popo

Popo is actually the Potara fusion of the two Zen-oh who got corrupted by the wandering soul of Zamasu and then travelled back in time to carefully plan his revenge on Goku theory confirmed.

Offline mwyeoh

• Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $390,000,000 -
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #680 on: May 21, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »
Popo is actually the Potara fusion of the two Zen-oh who got corrupted by the wandering soul of Zamasu and then travelled back in time to carefully plan his revenge on Goku theory confirmed.

My gosh... I feel a headache coming on... :P
No wonder Popo could eat Gokus Kamehameha the first time he met him

Online rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #681 on: May 28, 2017, 08:18:04 AM »
Well, that was an interesting episode. Maybe that "tingling" feeling also serves as an explanation to how Trunks and Goten got Super Saiyan. They did train a lot and have the power for it. Maybe they just discovered that "tingling" feeling themselves one day.

EDIT: so now there's news from the future episode titles that apparently Boo is going to drop out of the team because he'll fall asleep and will be replaced by... Frieza, brought back from the dead by Baba's magic for one day  :face-dizzy. That seems a really stupid thing to do  :face-normal.
I was hoping you'd be wrong, but... :-_-
Speaking of the preview, I thought I saw Broly in it. Turns out it's FEMALE Broly from Universe 6. Quite literally. :face-eek
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:21:26 AM by rob1610 »
My Anime List

Online MrRandomJr

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $750,000,000 -
  • Respect: +13
« Reply #682 on: May 28, 2017, 10:04:36 AM »
That flash with Broly seemed so random to me. Now it makes sense. Anyway, there was only that one moment about the tingling that was interesting. I wonder how they'll explain super saiysn 2 and 3. From what I remember, Goku described ssj3 as drawing out ones full potential from every drop of their blood or something.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #683 on: May 28, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
Speaking of the preview, I thought I saw Broly in it. Turns out it's FEMALE Broly from Universe 6. Quite literally. :face-eek
(click to show/hide)

Well, yeah, that Kale's actually Fem Broly has been out of the bag for a while now. The promo art and opening made it obvious already. We're going from zero female Super Saiyans to two, one of which legendary, in two episodes. Not bad.

Also Caulifla kept making Broly references... "my power is overflowing", and that visual effect when she gathered power in her hand...

Online rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #684 on: May 28, 2017, 12:21:08 PM »
Well, yeah, that Kale's actually Fem Broly has been out of the bag for a while now. The promo art and opening made it obvious already. We're going from zero female Super Saiyans to two, one of which legendary, in two episodes. Not bad.

Also Caulifla kept making Broly references... "my power is overflowing", and that visual effect when she gathered power in her hand...
Well, I didn't freaking know! The only promo art I ever saw for this arc only showed off Team Universe 7, I only watch the openings once and don't bother unless it's good and those other teams flashed by so quickly that I never noticed it before and no one here or anywhere else I visit mentioned FemBroly even once. Not to mention, it's been so long since I've seen Broly that those references went over my head...
My Anime List

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #685 on: May 28, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »
Well, I didn't freaking know! The only promo art I ever saw for this arc only showed off Team Universe 7, I only watch the openings once and don't bother unless it's good and those other teams flashed by so quickly that I never noticed it before and no one here or anywhere else I visit mentioned FemBroly even once. Not to mention, it's been so long since I've seen Broly that those references went over my head...

No worry  :face-rofl. It's just that if you're a bit more into the fandom this was hardly news. Everyone was hyped for it right from the very beginning  :awsum.

Online rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #686 on: May 28, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
No worry  :face-rofl. It's just that if you're a bit more into the fandom this was hardly news. Everyone was hyped for it right from the very beginning  :awsum.
Normally I am, but I've been busy with University.....yup, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :face-rolleyes
My Anime List

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #687 on: May 28, 2017, 04:04:41 PM »
Normally I am, but I've been busy with University.....yup, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :face-rolleyes

You've been neglecting your anime fandom for the sake of STUDYING? Disgraceful  :face-evil!

Online rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #688 on: June 04, 2017, 07:22:15 AM »
You've been neglecting your anime fandom for the sake of STUDYING? Disgraceful  :face-evil!
To be fair, I'm doing a Games Deisgn course and have been making games. So it's not as bad as you think. And if I neglect anime for anything, it'd either be for video games, which I covet just as much as my music and anime, or something very important such as work.

-----

Well, we finally got to see her in action. I just have to say that that seemed like a rather pathetic excuse to turn Super Saiyan. Being called pathetic and admitting it or seeing her precious "big sis" flirting, whichever it was. :face-normal
Also, I'm starting to get sick of all this build-up. I just want the Tournament to start already. Hopefully the next episode is the last one for setting up.
My Anime List

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #689 on: June 04, 2017, 12:01:26 PM »
Being called pathetic and admitting it or seeing her precious "big sis" flirting, whichever it was. :face-normal

Obviously the flirting. She wants to eat some of that cauliflower, if you know what I mean  :eyebrows.