Author Topic: The AMV Thread  (Read 83403 times)

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $995,000,000 -
  • Respect: +27
    • My Tumblr
Re: The AMV Thread
« Reply #420 on: June 04, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »
Here's my new AMV and the one I mentioned making a while back. In the end, I only have one because I decided that one One Piece AMV at a time would be more than enough. I get that Linkin Park isn't everyone's cup of tea so to speak and, to be honest, I go into each new album of theirs expecting it to be bad. Then I hear it and wind up actually liking some of it. It's why I can say without any doubt that Linkin Park is my favourite band ever. This new album, though, is disliked among many "fans" because they don’t like Linkin Park’s new direction and honestly even I’m not that pleased with it. But Linkin Park have managed to win me over with some great tunes (imo at least). To be fair, if they didn't, this AMV probably wouldn't exist. :face-tongue
My Anime List
My Tumblr (Made for AMV's)

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline Zeronoux

• Greeeeen
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $2,140,000,000 -
  • Respect: +136
    • Zeronoux
« Reply #421 on: September 19, 2017, 04:37:08 PM »
+1

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,879,000,000 -
  • Respect: +559
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #422 on: September 19, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
This being the AMV that made me discover the hilarious "Itachi makes eggs" OVA  :face-rofl.

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $995,000,000 -
  • Respect: +27
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #423 on: November 27, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »
So I made yet another AMV that has been a long time coming for me. Ever since I first fell in love with My Hero Academia after seeing the first season, I’ve honestly been listening to everything I have trying to find something that fits. (I have nearly 9,000 songs and doing this made me feel like it’s not enough…) Yeah, I’ve been wanting to do an MHA AMV for that long. So it’s no surprise that when I actually started this the other day I’d get it done so quickly. Not to mention I absolutely LOVE this song, despite not fitting well with MHA. Although, it honestly sounded like it fit better and better the longer I worked on it. So it’s been fun. :face-rofl
My Anime List
My Tumblr (Made for AMV's)

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.