Author Topic: Favourite Game + what are you playing now?  (Read 833005 times)

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,917,000,000 -
  • Respect: +560
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
Re: Favourite Game + what are you playing now?
« Reply #8520 on: January 15, 2018, 11:38:57 AM »
By fame. And basically if it's the one I'm thinking of I might know the final plot twist so I won't say anything.

Offline Garp

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $980,000,000 -
  • Respect: +50
« Reply #8521 on: January 27, 2018, 01:41:15 PM »
Monster Hunter World is fucking amazing. Game of the year already. Fuck, it's good, it's like I'm playing Made in Abyss except my guy is way more badass.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #8522 on: January 28, 2018, 08:32:13 PM »
I'm playing a stupid fucking game called "Holy Potato! A weapons shop?" and I can't fucking stop even though it's literally just about grinding (both metaphorically and literally). Send help.

Offline tdm

• Evil Sho-chan
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $1,047,000,000 -
  • Respect: +83
    • If you think about it, everyone who wears glasses is essentially a Shinpachi cosplayer.
« Reply #8523 on: January 28, 2018, 11:51:42 PM »
I'm playing a stupid fucking game called "Holy Potato! A weapons shop?" and I can't fucking stop even though it's literally just about grinding (both metaphorically and literally). Send help.

I don't know about a Holy Potato, but here's a Holy Hand Grenade:

"These glasses make up 95% of you, Shinpachi. In fact, these are more Shinpachi than you. The leftover 3% is spit, 2% is garbage."

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
« Reply #8524 on: January 29, 2018, 12:01:33 AM »
I don't know about a Holy Potato, but here's a Holy Hand Grenade

:face-rofl

It's a... pretty disconnected series of games? The only thing in common is that the characters are living, talking potatoes. Seriously. There's three games in the series: "A Weapons Shop", "We're in Space" and "What the Hell". The first one's a time management game about running a forge for fantasy-ish heroes, the second is a sort of easier clone of FTL, and the third is apparently a cooking game.

It's a rather baffling franchise.

Offline tdm

• Evil Sho-chan
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $1,047,000,000 -
  • Respect: +83
    • If you think about it, everyone who wears glasses is essentially a Shinpachi cosplayer.
« Reply #8525 on: January 29, 2018, 12:35:38 AM »
It's a... pretty disconnected series of games? The only thing in common is that the characters are living, talking potatoes. Seriously. There's three games in the series: "A Weapons Shop", "We're in Space" and "What the Hell". The first one's a time management game about running a forge for fantasy-ish heroes, the second is a sort of easier clone of FTL, and the third is apparently a cooking game.

Sounds like they had a concept of "potatoes running a forge in a fantasy world" and then realised that wasn't enough to really establish a world of sentient potatoes so they gave them a couple more things to do.

And if the potatoes end up cooking each other then it's a tasty way to end the series. Deep fried genocide.  :face-lol

"These glasses make up 95% of you, Shinpachi. In fact, these are more Shinpachi than you. The leftover 3% is spit, 2% is garbage."