Author Topic: Naruto MANGA thread  (Read 243159 times)

Offline Luchia

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $545,000,000 -
  • Respect: +27
Re: Naruto MANGA thread
« Reply #4005 on: August 08, 2014, 10:55:00 pm »
I hate how they revived every single person you can ever think of. EXCEPT for Jiraya... poor guy, being left out of all the fun.

Be glad... he can rest in peace and he doesn't have to watch this horrible mind-fucked plot ^^
Dreams, that bring people together.

If you want to stalk me and my friends cosplay on FB be welcome: https://www.facebook.com/omgeverythingistaken?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

Offline calamity

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $1,006,000,000 -
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #4006 on: August 08, 2014, 11:09:05 pm »
Be glad... he can rest in peace and he doesn't have to watch this horrible mind-fucked plot ^^

hmm.. I guess you have a point  :face-rofl

Offline fire_fist

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $646,000,000 -
  • Respect: +25
« Reply #4007 on: August 09, 2014, 01:05:02 am »
there was night time, i remember they showed a part where the medical team was attacked at night, and i think kakashis team too. no sasuke did die, so did naruto, but you know plot  :face-normal .
yeah im glad they didnt bring back jiraiya. he probably had the best death in all of naruto. that death did him absolute justice, and it would basically fuck all that up if he had survived, or if he were to be brought back.
. . . i just realized that i may have spoken too soon, plz kishi at least leave jiraiya dead, and itachi too. the only character who on 2 occasions chose to die. probably the best 2 characters in the show.

Offline Yakuchin

• Civilian
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #4008 on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:13 am »
the chapter began and I saw Obito still there, speaking to Rin in the afterlife... and I thought "oh no.. please, Kishimoto, Obito is dead, stop".. I turned the page, and I saw them there still... and it got worse, and worse, and when he used Kamui, I knew what was going to happen, and I kept thinking that Kubo must've taken control of Naruto this week, because pulling such a disgusting and absolutely ridiculous deus ex machina has always been his specialty. I almost flipped my desk, I was so shocked. I guess rules stopped being relevant a long time ago, it must be cool to have the freedom to do whatever you please and completely destroy your story. Naruto has been dead for a long time now, but Kishimoto always somehow manages to deepen the decadence. Maybe Jiraiya will come back too and give Naruto a new Rasengan or something, anything is possible at this point!!
º-ºu

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $264,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #4009 on: August 09, 2014, 05:15:57 am »
And I have no clue how long this war has been going on, it seems like a day, but that day would have to be 72 hours long to fit all that crap in there, but so far there was no nightfall...
About 3 days now. The first night was when the White Zetsu's started copying everyone and the second night was when they first started fighting Obito and Madara directly. There may have been another night in there somewhere, but I can't remember nor do I care. I'm also not counting filler nights.

Maybe Jiraiya will come back too and give Naruto a new Rasengan or something, anything is possible at this point!!
Haven't you noticed? Naruto already has 8 new Rasen Shurikens, based on the other Tailed Beasts. It was in the latest chapter, too.
My Anime List

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline Yakuchin

• Civilian
« Reply #4010 on: August 21, 2014, 05:12:33 am »
About 3 days now. The first night was when the White Zetsu's started copying everyone and the second night was when they first started fighting Obito and Madara directly. There may have been another night in there somewhere, but I can't remember nor do I care. I'm also not counting filler nights.
Haven't you noticed? Naruto already has 8 new Rasen Shurikens, based on the other Tailed Beasts. It was in the latest chapter, too.

You're right, they were so irrelevant that I totally forgot about them.

and this week's chapter was.. I dunno. I guess it's good that Kishimoto wanted to end it with the team getting together again and working towards defeating the enemy as one. I hope this is the end and Kaguya isn't somehow still alive next chapter.
º-ºu

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4011 on: August 21, 2014, 06:02:58 am »
I'm glad the fight's coming to an end, but Kaguya will be there in the next chapter. They haven't sealed her yet.
My Anime List

Offline calamity

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $1,006,000,000 -
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #4012 on: August 21, 2014, 09:44:09 am »
My brother watches the anime, he asked me "How are they ever going to beat Madara?"

I just looked at him and said "You don't want to know... trust me"  :face-confused

Online Zxcvbnm11592

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $1,007,000,000 -
  • Respect: +48
« Reply #4013 on: August 21, 2014, 10:30:28 am »
My brother watches the anime, he asked me "How are they ever going to beat Madara?"

I just looked at him and said "You don't want to know... trust me"  :face-confused

He's in for a wild ride of wtfness.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zxcvbnm11592
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Zxcvbnm11592
Captain of Sneaky Evil Crazy Mastermind Tactics.
Join the Empire today!

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,117,000,000 -
  • Respect: +59
    • My Anime List
« Reply #4014 on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:56 am »
I just follow the anime too (apart from the casual peek here). And from what I've seen (I haven't watched this week's episode yet, I'm not even sure if it has aired yet) Madara is pretty much screwed. I genuinely cannot see how Madara can fence them off. BTW the last ep that I've seen is the one where Sasuke finaly joins Naruto and Sakura. Next ep (from the preview) will be Sakura showing some very special techniques that she has kept hidden for some reason. I figure that she'll show everyone that she has surpassed Tsunade so that everyone can acknowledge that she is no longer useless. A moment that I've been waiting for nearly 600 episodes :face-lol
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:24:43 am by HookJimmy »

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4015 on: August 21, 2014, 11:50:42 am »

No one knows. Not even Kishi. And he's the author.

I just follow the anime too (apart from the casual peek here). And from what I've seen (I haven't watched this week's episode yet, I'm not even sure if it has aired yet) Madara is pretty much screwed. I genuinely cannot see how Madara can fence them off. BTW the last ep that I've seen is the one where Sasuke finaly joins Naruto and Sakura. Next ep (from the preview) will be Sakura showing some very special techniques that she has kept hidden for some reason. I figure that she'll show everyone that she has surpassed Tsunade so that everyone can acknowledge that she is no longer useless. A moment that I've been waiting for nearly 600 episodes :face-lol
If you know the anime, then you know this week's episode is nothing but flashbacks about Sakura's past, which may include new footage on her training.
My Anime List

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,117,000,000 -
  • Respect: +59
    • My Anime List
« Reply #4016 on: August 21, 2014, 01:22:22 pm »
No one knows. Not even Kishi. And he's the author.
If you know the anime, then you know this week's episode is nothing but flashbacks about Sakura's past, which may include new footage on her training.
The preview showed a glimpse of those tatoo-like marks Tsunade had when fighting madara. So I'm looking foward to that at least. Although that's probably gonna be just the final 30sec of the episode...

Offline Nathanael

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $211,000,000 -
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #4017 on: August 28, 2014, 03:35:44 pm »
Finally the battle is over with Chapter 690^^

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4018 on: Today at 01:56:50 am »
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690
Hell yeah! The war is finally over! And hell, Kishi decided to end it with with a showcase of Kage in yet another logic breaking moment. But that's what the So6P does best.
My Anime List

Offline Yakuchin

• Civilian
« Reply #4019 on: Today at 02:46:42 am »
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/690
Hell yeah! The war is finally over! And hell, Kishi decided to end it with with a showcase of Kage in yet another logic breaking moment. But that's what the So6P does best.

Finally! And nothing too weird happened. And he ended with the "thanks for saving the world, guys" so we know he's not going to pull another aizen........... OR IS HE?!?!?!
º-ºu