Author Topic: Naruto MANGA thread  (Read 249056 times)

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $310,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
Re: Naruto MANGA thread
« Reply #4080 on: September 27, 2014, 04:27:04 am »
The first half was filled with some pretty cool battles. It's why I fell in love with Naruto in the first place. Apart from one or two battles, the second half just went downhill in every way.
My Anime List

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline tai-man

• Grand Line Pirate
  • Bounty: $181,000,000 -
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #4081 on: September 27, 2014, 07:17:23 pm »
This reminds me that the first duel at the waterfall was probably the best battle in the entire manga.
I think the battle with Naruto vs. Pain was pretty decent^^ Yes, including the whole "Itami"-part XD

Offline Jin Kanzaki

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $6,086,000,000 -
  • Respect: +132
« Reply #4082 on: September 27, 2014, 07:41:45 pm »
I think the battle with Naruto vs. Pain was pretty decent^^ Yes, including the whole "Itami"-part XD
Yeah, that one was pretty cool. Even though I had stopped watching the anime already at the time, so i read it and didn't have to suffer throught he terrible animation.
Vice-President of 'The H.B.L.'
Captain of Science Division of Neo-Britannia

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,821,000,000 -
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #4083 on: September 30, 2014, 06:39:08 pm »
Jin... even though you were such a hopeless dick... I STILL LOVED YOU!!!!! LOVED YOU SO MUCH IT'S HEARTBREAKING!!!!!! :face-cry

(click to show/hide)

:face-eek
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

Offline Utsuki

• Freezing Hell
  • Bounty: $404,000,000 -
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #4084 on: Today at 03:12:18 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0hRopXlEI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0hRopXlEI</a>

Which part did you like the most? Road runner, the face palm that the animators subliminally did after seeing their own creations or Pain's horse face? There's also the "Pain is actually a nail" from the way he got hammered to the ground.  :awsum

The animation is pretty fluid and what not, i praise them for that, but the art work is awful. Imho they have to keep a balance between both so it's not considered horrible by most people. This coming from a guy who prefers the fluid motion to the artwork.

edit:
Code: [Select]
[youtube][/youtube]doesn't allow https, fixed the link :c

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4085 on: Today at 04:05:01 am »
Aaand we back on the Pain fight. :face-rofl Honestly, I didn't mind it. I know the animation is quite bad compared to other fights and the like, but it was still fluid for how fast the fight was supposed to flow and so forth. The only times I said "Wtf?" to are when Pain went Road Runner on us and every time Pain would make a facial expression. The Pain fight and all the fights in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc are my favourite fights.
My Anime List

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,142,000,000 -
  • Respect: +60
    • My Anime List
« Reply #4086 on: Today at 10:31:32 am »
Aaand we back on the Pain fight. :face-rofl Honestly, I didn't mind it. I know the animation is quite bad compared to other fights and the like, but it was still fluid for how fast the fight was supposed to flow and so forth. The only times I said "Wtf?" to are when Pain went Road Runner on us and every time Pain would make a facial expression. The Pain fight and all the fights in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc are my favourite fights.
There's one fight in that Sasuke retrieval arc that I didn't like, at least not all of it. It's the fight against that Kikamaru? (the guy with the bones blood limit ability). That Rock Lee drunk monkey stuff was too stupid. But I did enjoy Gaara's entrance very much.

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4087 on: Today at 01:38:21 pm »
There's one fight in that Sasuke retrieval arc that I didn't like, at least not all of it. It's the fight against that Kikamaru? (the guy with the bones blood limit ability). That Rock Lee drunk monkey stuff was too stupid. But I did enjoy Gaara's entrance very much.
Funny. That's my 3rd favourite fight of the arc, behind Naruto vs. Sasuke and Choji's Butterfly Effect. (Well, those are the only fights I actually enjoyed.) My least favourite was Neji's battle because I actually have a fear of spiders. Now THAT guy was creepy. *shudders*
My Anime List

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,142,000,000 -
  • Respect: +60
    • My Anime List
« Reply #4088 on: Today at 02:15:06 pm »
Funny. That's my 3rd favourite fight of the arc, behind Naruto vs. Sasuke and Choji's Butterfly Effect. (Well, those are the only fights I actually enjoyed.) My least favourite was Neji's battle because I actually have a fear of spiders. Now THAT guy was creepy. *shudders*
#1 Naruto vs Sasuke
#2 Chouji vs Fatso
#3 Neji vs Spider guy
#4 Lee/Gaara vs Sticky bones guy
#5 Shikamaru vs Flute chick

But the worst moment was the drunk Lee part :D:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: Today at 02:20:55 pm by HookJimmy »

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
« Reply #4089 on: Today at 02:52:19 pm »
#1 Naruto vs Sasuke
#2 Chouji vs Fatso
#3 Neji vs Spider guy
#4 Lee/Gaara vs Sticky bones guy
#5 Shikamaru vs Flute chick

But the worst moment was the drunk Lee part :D:

(click to show/hide)
1. You forgot Kiba and Akamaru vs. The Twin Guys.
2. Mine's pretty much the same.
(click to show/hide)
My Anime List