Author Topic: Naruto MANGA thread  (Read 247426 times)

Offline Utsuki

• Freezing Hell
  • Bounty: $399,000,000 -
  • Respect: +8
Re: Naruto MANGA thread
« Reply #4065 on: September 11, 2014, 04:02:39 pm »
But after Ichigo killed the butterfree and "lost" his powers I dropped it alltogether.
I laughed harder than i should at that  :face-rofl

Also it might be an unpopular opinion .. in the whole world .. but i didn't dislike the Bounto arc as much as people did, and i actually liked the new captain arc.. even more than the fullbringers.

The bount arc was mostly because of the final villain.

Offline HUNRonin

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,220,000,000 -
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #4066 on: September 11, 2014, 04:16:51 pm »

Also it might be an unpopular opinion .. in the whole world .. but i didn't dislike the Bounto arc as much as people did, and i actually liked the new captain arc.. even more than the fullbringers.

The Bount arc was still better than what Kubo shits out these days.
Chief of Reality Bending Research
If it dosen't exist, we'll make it. If it cannot exist IT ALLREADY DOES

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $297,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #4067 on: September 11, 2014, 04:22:54 pm »
Really? It took you to the current arc to get there? Biased fans are biased :face-normal
Well, I actually bought into the Fullbringer arc at first and liked it. They were some cool, new powers and that memory switch thing created some rather interesting events. But once this arc started taking off, I realised just how useless the Fullbringer arc truly is. I only started reading the Bleach manga around the time Ichigo's mother was revealed to be a Quincy and I started where the English dub of the anime was up to, Aizen invades the real Karakura Town. I had planned to start from the beginning once I caught up, but after I caught up and a few extra chapters, I realised the truth about Bleach and changed my mind. I might still because everything up to Aizen's defeat is actually decent. Everything after? Well, apart from a few things like the truth about Ichigo's [arents, it's all crap.

I hated everything about the Bount arc except for Kariya. He had a cool design and was even voiced by a duo of awesome VA's.

Wait, isn't this the Naruto topic? Shouldn't all this Bleach talk be for the Bleach topic? :face-confused
My Anime List

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline Utsuki

• Freezing Hell
  • Bounty: $399,000,000 -
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #4068 on: September 12, 2014, 12:16:01 am »
Huh perhaps. Wasn't there a rule that said there must be a balance of these big shounens in this forums? We were talking about naruto in the bleach topic and bleach in the naruto topic.. and in Fairy Fail everything but Fairy Fail.. something like that. it was a fun week that one.

Offline D.Luffy

• Mountain Bandit
  • Bounty: $44,000,000 -
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4069 on: September 12, 2014, 06:44:28 am »
I am personally looking forwards to the fight between naruto and sasuke. This time though naruto better kill him.

Online kaizokugami

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $3,652,000,000 -
  • Respect: +50
« Reply #4070 on: September 12, 2014, 08:03:29 am »
I am personally looking forwards to the fight between naruto and sasuke. This time though naruto better kill him.

Naruto won't kill him. The best we can hope for is that Sasuke kills Naruto. But most likely Naruto will defeat him, Sasuke will tell him to kill him, instead Naruto will reach out his hand, or hug him, or something touchy feely and the power of brotherhood/friendship/whatever will prevail, because... Logic?
I was the 8th to rank Supernova. (Aka: Bonney)
I was the 1st to rank Shichibukai. (Aka: Doflamingo or Mihawk)
I was the 3rd to rank Yonkou. (Aka: Kaidou or Big Mom)

How come if a surgeon saves a patient's life God gets the credit, but if the patient dies in surgery its the doctor's fault?

Offline rob1610

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $297,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #4071 on: September 12, 2014, 04:06:53 pm »
Well, I'm going back on topic.....sort of. :face-tongue
Is it bad I laughed more at these 2 fillers (the Mecha Naruto special) more than I have at the entire anime? And it was SOO bad as well. So bad it was stupid and funny at the same time.
My Anime List

Credits go to Princess Isis for the picture.

Offline D.Luffy

• Mountain Bandit
  • Bounty: $44,000,000 -
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4072 on: September 13, 2014, 02:10:52 pm »
Well, I'm going back on topic.....sort of. :face-tongue
Is it bad I laughed more at these 2 fillers (the Mecha Naruto special) more than I have at the entire anime? And it was SOO bad as well. So bad it was stupid and funny at the same time.
I personally agree with you. It was a waste of my time which I could've spent on watching better shows. It's my fault though I knew it was going to be crap but I was just curious to see how this episode would've been. Anyways it was a shitty special, let's hope for a decent episode next week.

Offline Jin Kanzaki

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $6,069,000,000 -
  • Respect: +132
« Reply #4073 on: September 13, 2014, 02:58:24 pm »
+1
Let's be honest though, plot-wise this fight makes no sense. It's just gonna happen because the readers want it to happen and because Kishi doesn't have enough talent to come up with a decent reason.
Vice-President of 'The H.B.L.'
Captain of Science Division of Neo-Britannia