Author Topic: Inuyasha (anime)  (Read 232 times)

Offline Luchia

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $501,000,000 -
  • Respect: +14
Re: Inuyasha (anime)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 07:48:19 pm »
Oh common,the fact that he was "so many things in one" represents his/our humanity.

Well,I think the fact that he's 5in1 or stuff like that is awesome,as it shows different parts of his human/soul side.Still,half of me agrees it should have ended with Aizen,the other half couldn't bare to acknowledge a powerless Ichigo who couldn't nuke anymore Q_Q.

Welll if we are as Ichigo with unlimited possibilities.... I wanna be Mother of the Dragons and warg. That would be awesome wouldn't be?

And really... Ichigo doesn't have that much different parts of soul... he is more like genetic experiment "ho much OP powers we can give him without annoying all the fans".
Dreams, that bring people together.

Online HUNRonin

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $1,050,000,000 -
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 07:50:00 pm »
Oh common,the fact that he was "so many things in one" represents his/our humanity.
How? It dosen't represent anything except Kubos abysmal writing.

Everything after Soul Society was a downward spiral, and after the Grimjow fight it just became BAD. There might be a handful of acceptable filler eps and obviously nothing can compare to the levels of shit the Naruto anime achived, but everything else is just terrible. The fillers are terrible, the canon story is terrible and the movies are just awful.

And you're not evil you just have questionable grammar.

PS: In Yibisland no thread is allowed to stay on-topic.
Chief of Reality Bending Research
If it dosen't exist, we'll make it. If it cannot exist IT ALLREADY DOES

Offline Taskfarce

• Civilian
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 07:55:35 pm »
Did you get to Soul Society? Because I can't comprehend how anyone could not get hooked on it. Specially considering that you like shonen anime.

If my info is correct, the Soul Society Arc started with episode 21, so I don't think I watched until then.
Maybe that's the reason I did not like it...
It's true that I really like shonen anime (One Piece, Naruto (Shippuuden), SnK and others) but not everything I guess. Another example besides Bleach has to be Dragon Ball (X, GT, Kai, you name it...). I know that it is immensely popular, but I never was enthusiastic about it.

Offline HookJimmy

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $837,000,000 -
  • Respect: +49
    • My Anime List
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 08:07:19 pm »
Dragon Ball (X
Trust me, that one is not shonen in any way.

Offline Taskfarce

• Civilian
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 08:40:16 pm »
Trust me, that one is not shonen in any way.

I meant "Z" not "X"

Sorry for the typo...  :face-rolleyes

Offline HookJimmy

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $837,000,000 -
  • Respect: +49
    • My Anime List
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:04 pm »
I meant "Z" not "X"

Sorry for the typo...  :face-rolleyes
I'm guessing you didn't know, but Dragonball X actually exists. It's a doushinji manga.