Author Topic: Hunter x Hunter !  (Read 95905 times)

Offline Yakuchin

• Civilian
  • Respect: 0
Re: Hunter x Hunter !
« Reply #1755 on: September 10, 2014, 02:15:16 am »
tons of feels ;O; 
º-ºu

Offline Nathanael

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $219,000,000 -
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #1756 on: September 10, 2014, 12:13:03 pm »
lol @ pre view:

"A new journey" 2 more episodes.. xD

Ok now i think i understand what Alluka really is. Alluka is a boy but he wants to be a girl.
The Zoldyck family knows that Aluka is born as a boy so they refer to him as "he".
Killua maybe nows how Alluka feels and the he wants to be a girl and he refers to him as "she".

Online D.Luffy

• Mountain Bandit
  • Bounty: $35,000,000 -
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #1757 on: September 10, 2014, 01:25:32 pm »
lol @ pre view:

Ok now i think i understand what Alluka really is. Alluka is a boy but he wants to be a girl.
The Zoldyck family knows that Aluka is born as a boy so they refer to him as "he".
Killua maybe nows how Alluka feels and the he wants to be a girl and he refers to him as "she".
It's really a pity that this show is ending. :'(

Offline Garp

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $618,000,000 -
  • Respect: +23
« Reply #1758 on: September 10, 2014, 02:40:39 pm »
lol @ pre view:

Or maybe Alluka is neither and is just a something just like Nanika. Would certainly fit the theme. In any case, there's only one way to know for sure and that's when they decide to do a gender check showing his/her private parts on anime television.

Edit: From the episode we just saw I will always consider Alluka a girl.

Online Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $4,918,000,000 -
  • Respect: +437
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #1759 on: September 10, 2014, 02:57:24 pm »

That is the commonly accepted theory, yes.

Offline Jin Kanzaki

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $6,066,000,000 -
  • Respect: +131
« Reply #1760 on: September 10, 2014, 03:14:09 pm »
I already loved the scene where the entire hall tell Ging that he is a douchebag, but it's even better in the anime :face-rofl

That last scene :face-cry

And I'm 99.9% sure that Alluka is a girl, in the manga and the anime it's pretty clear IMO.

And they might pick the anime up again once the manga has progressed far enough.

And the Zoldyck family refers to Something as "IT", not "HE" to show that they don't consider her a person but a tool/threat/etc.

They really are douchebags though for leaving you with the same cliffhanger Togashi left us with a year ago.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 03:17:13 pm by Jin Kanzaki »
Vice-President of 'The H.B.L.'
Captain of Science Division of Neo-Britannia

Offline Nathanael

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $219,000,000 -
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #1761 on: September 10, 2014, 03:36:02 pm »
They really are douchebags though for leaving you with the same cliffhanger Togashi left us with a year ago.

Can't wait to see peoples reaction towards it who don't read the manga.  :evil

Offline FlashForward

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $56,000,000 -
« Reply #1762 on: September 10, 2014, 05:24:50 pm »
I already loved the scene where the entire hall tell Ging that he is a douchebag, but it's even better in the anime :face-rofl

That last scene :face-cry

And I'm 99.9% sure that Alluka is a girl, in the manga and the anime it's pretty clear IMO.

And they might pick the anime up again once the manga has progressed far enough.

And the Zoldyck family refers to Something as "IT", not "HE" to show that they don't consider her a person but a tool/threat/etc.

(click to show/hide)

Online Xemnas

• 闇の住人
  • Bounty: $1,099,000,000 -
  • Respect: +47
    • My Anime List
« Reply #1763 on: September 10, 2014, 05:31:18 pm »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline FlashForward

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $56,000,000 -
« Reply #1764 on: September 10, 2014, 05:55:32 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Utsuki

• Freezing Hell
  • Bounty: $398,000,000 -
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #1765 on: September 10, 2014, 06:27:25 pm »
been a while since i laughed like that in hunter x hunter xD

It was my understanding that Alluka was a boy, but in the inside a girl ie. physically a boy, mentally a girl.

I don't say this because of the way they refer to her, but rather it was said that all of the Zoldyck's children were boys. Alluka and Kalluto simply are transvestites and prefer to act as female. Killua respects that on Alluka, hence he refers to her as his sister in front of her.

Offline Jin Kanzaki

• Yonkou
« Reply #1766 on: September 10, 2014, 10:16:05 pm »
been a while since i laughed like that in hunter x hunter xD

It was my understanding that Alluka was a boy, but in the inside a girl ie. physically a boy, mentally a girl.

I don't say this because of the way they refer to her, but rather it was said that all of the Zoldyck's children were boys. Alluka and Kalluto simply are transvestites and prefer to act as female. Killua respects that on Alluka, hence he refers to her as his sister in front of her.

Wait, you think Alluka is a boy because all other Zoldyck kids are boys? :face-dizzy
By sheer probability it's more likely that Alluka is a girl.

BTW, I made a mistake. The Zoldyck family doesn't call Alluka "it", they leave her gender ambiguous (which is a lot easier to do in Japanese).

Offline Utsuki

• Freezing Hell
  • Bounty: $398,000,000 -
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #1767 on: September 10, 2014, 11:50:19 pm »
Wait, you think Alluka is a boy because all other Zoldyck kids are boys? :face-dizzy
By sheer probability it's more likely that Alluka is a girl.

BTW, I made a mistake. The Zoldyck family doesn't call Alluka "it", they leave her gender ambiguous (which is a lot easier to do in Japanese).

No i just thought it was stated that all 5 of them were boys. Can't find the source for it though so i might have been drunk  :face-dizzy

Offline Jin Kanzaki

• Yonkou
« Reply #1768 on: September 11, 2014, 12:37:51 am »
No i just thought it was stated that all 5 of them were boys. Can't find the source for it though so i might have been drunk  :face-dizzy
Fair enough :face-rofl

Hunterpedia, a FANMADE wikia says Alluka is male...hmmmm, I'll have to look around a little more,though, since Hunterpedia has made mistakes before.

EDIT: In the Hunter X Hunter Official Databook Alluka is classified as male...I'm confused.
In my head Alluka has always been a girl. :face-dizzy

And Utsuki you are right, the tour guide on the bus in the Zoldyck arc said that there are 5 sons in the Zoldyck family, so there is that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:44:17 am by Jin Kanzaki »