Author Topic: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders (Episode 24)  (Read 17823 times)

Offline Fadeout4

• Resident Jojo Guru
  • Bounty: $1,200,000,000 -
  • Respect: +103
    • My Anime List
The anime that took over Jojo's timeslot, Terraformars, has been slated for 13 episodes. Following the calendar, this means it will end on Friday, December 19th. Assuming there's one week off after that for new years/holidays, that suggests Jojo starts up again the very first weekend of January. It's amazing how a vague "2015" has turned into the earliest possible weekend in 2015 :face-lol

Click here for Jojo Subs!
Jojo General Thread
Jojo Part 3 Thread
My Jojo Part Ranking: 7 > 4 >>> 6 > 3 > 2 > 5* > 1

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,141,000,000 -
  • Respect: +60
    • My Anime List
The anime that took over Jojo's timeslot, Terraformars, has been slated for 13 episodes. Following the calendar, this means it will end on Friday, December 19th. Assuming there's one week off after that for new years/holidays, that suggests Jojo starts up again the very first weekend of January. It's amazing how a vague "2015" has turned into the earliest possible weekend in 2015 :face-lol
Are you sure? Won't there be another random 13ep anime after that, pushing Jojo into the Spring season?
« Last Edit: Today at 10:37:49 am by HookJimmy »

Online Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $4,938,000,000 -
  • Respect: +440
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
Are you sure? Won't there be another random 13ep anime after that, pushing Jojo into the Spring season?

I think the official date is "Winter", so I'll go with that.

Offline HookJimmy

• Eternal Hell
  • Bounty: $1,141,000,000 -
  • Respect: +60
    • My Anime List
I think the official date is "Winter", so I'll go with that.
Oh, if it's officially winter, then I'm also confident that it'll start airing when Fadeout4 is predicting. Nice.

Offline chrislongden3

• 我は空...
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $6,828,000,000 -
  • Respect: +600
    • My Anime List
Take into account the possibility of Terror For Mars not airing one one or two weeks due to random-ass reasons that occasionally happen and we can't say anything certain, though.