Author Topic: Bleach Manga Thread  (Read 294903 times)

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,796,000,000 -
  • Respect: +233
Bleach Manga Thread
« on: December 06, 2009, 09:01:41 pm »
how about we make a Bleach MANGA THREAD??
Yeah, it seems to be leading up to that doesn't it.
there u have it, here u can talk Bleach without spoiler tags

i'll start by asking since we've seen that tousen (i hate that b*tch) became a vizard do you think that its the same for Gin and Aizen??
personally i say Gin:yes, Aizen: don't think he needs it
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:50:41 pm by Stark_1412 »
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

Offline YellowBeard

• East Blue Pirate
  • Bounty: $109,000,000 -
  • Respect: 0
Re: Bleach Manga Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:01:42 pm »
Nah, I think it's a guarantee that Aizen did it. After all, he was the first to say that he had reached the limits of a shinigami and yet still wanted more power.

And as for Tousen, I used to like him, but Kubo ruined his character. Back when he was portrayed as a gentle individual that was simply following his own idea of justice, I thought he was pretty cool. But now he's just Aizens buttslave, and his so-called justice seems to be non-existant, especially with his shanking of Hisagi.

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 10:07:40 pm »
tousen is my most hated bleach character (after inoue of course) i just can't stand the guy and his "justice" i can't stand the type of characters that keep blabbering about their "justice" all the time

and i think Aizen was pretty much a badass from the beginning so i don't really think he needs a hollow, it just doesn't feel like him
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 10:10:51 pm by Stark_1412 »
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

Offline YellowBeard

• East Blue Pirate
  • Bounty: $109,000,000 -
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26:43 pm »
Then he would have had no reason to leave Soul Society in the first place. And I liked that Tousen talked about justice, yet was still a villain, I was hoping that it would make for an interesting story. I mean, so far, I have yet to see anything come out of Aizens actions that constitute justice.

Offline Death D. Scythe

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $614,000,000 -
  • Respect: +1
    • Some-Stuffs
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 10:34:12 pm »
I think Tousen is pretty badass.
Blind really quick and slim guy. Uses glasses. And i love his bankai.

Tousen \m/

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 10:49:22 pm »
his bankai is good i just can't stand him, he really piss me off

speaking of bankai what do you Gin's bankai would look like?? will it be related to his shikai (like Byakuya & Hitsugaya) or not (like Soifon)??
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 11:42:45 am by Stark_1412 »
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

Offline Delta

• Supernova
  • Bounty: $241,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 11:12:12 pm »
I think Gin's bankai will be based around speed somehow... or maybe something like Belphegor's techniques in KHR.
Also bets on at least Gin and maybe Aizen having a mask as well. Though it would be understandable if they didn't. Tousen's bankai has already been showcased, so he kind of needed something new to make his fights here more interesting.

Offline Death D. Scythe

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $614,000,000 -
  • Respect: +1
    • Some-Stuffs
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 11:41:37 pm »
Gin has that look of fucked up guy with lots of strenght.

Just sayin  :face-rolleyes:

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $3,628,000,000 -
  • Respect: +48
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 12:24:35 am »
Here's what I think:

Aizen and Gin have become Vizards. Aizen has taken it a step further and has an Arrancar's Zanpakutoh and can not only use the vizard's mask but also a Resurrection.

I think that Tousen may have a second Zanpakutoh since Suzumushi belonged originally to a different Shinigami (His friend that made him begin walking down his path of "justice") And since he is good enough to use his friends Bankai, he must be VERY skilled with his own Bankai. I also think that if you realize that Aizen is a manipulative bastard who uses Hypnosis to control people, and Gin has always been a crazy guy from the start, you should also be able to see that Tousen is worse than both of them since he can not only hide his crazy evil side like what Gin openly has, but he can also be a VERY manipulating bastard even without the power of Kyouka Suigetsu.

I think Gin has never revealed his REAL Zanpakutoh's power. I think that since Isshin mentioned that any shinigami of captain class can change the size of their zanpakutoh by manipulating how much energy they pour into it, it is possible that Shinso's extension ability is merely a change in the amount of energy Gin puts into his blade. As for him being captain level and supposedly having a Bankai, it is possible that with the aide of Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu Shinsou's Bankai was faked and nobody knew about it. Not to say he doesn't have a Shikai or a Bankai, just that nobody in the Gotei 13 really knows what they are.
I was the 8th to rank Supernova. (Aka: Bonney)
I was the 1st to rank Shichibukai. (Aka: Doflamingo or Mihawk)
I was the 3rd to rank Yonkou. (Aka: Kaidou or Big Mom)

How come if a surgeon saves a patient's life God gets the credit, but if the patient dies in surgery its the doctor's fault?

Offline Delta

• Supernova
  • Bounty: $241,000,000 -
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 02:46:19 am »
Interesting theory, slightly possible, but extremely far-fetched, I think. Mostly the part about Tousen having a second zanpakuto. The Gin theory seems a bit more plausible.

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 08:40:31 am »
@ kaizo-kun: i remember tousen's friend and the whole "justice" thing but i don't remember him taking her zanpakutou, also i disagree about tousen having another zanpakutou as u know when the master dies so does his/her zanpakutou
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

camel.d

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 08:45:38 am »
if i want to put it in power !
aizen is the strongest ! then comes ichimaru ! then tousen !
ichimaru has never shown us alot of his abilities but just seeing the damage it does like hurting byakuya and the espada that lasted for 2 episodes i think ! even though he wasn't there ,  he damaged or did something to luppi ! i think it's either his ability or luppi is scared of ichimaru !  for tousen his ability is good but for some people such as zaraki who is just crazy it will not work ! though his ability is strong against people who use their senses ! so the best way to defeat is fight using your instincts so not everybody has it ! aizen is the strongest and does'nt need a mask ! it would not suit them to have masks ! since they're strong except for tousen i hate that guy !

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 09:02:35 am »
well, i think Gins hurting byakuya was becuz Byakuya already lost to ichigo (thnx to his hollow of course :face-rolleyes:) and broken his zanpakutou, also i think if kubo is gonna make anyone defeat Gins it definitely gonna be Byakuya, and i don't remember Gin doing anything to luppi :face-confused:
and i agree that Aizen doesn't need a hollow this f*cker is like one of the stongest (if not THE strongest) antagonists in anime imo
but i think Gins has a hollow
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!

camel.d

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 09:41:33 am »
well, i think Gins hurting byakuya was becuz Byakuya already lost to ichigo (thnx to his hollow of course :face-rolleyes:) and broken his zanpakutou, also i think if kubo is gonna make anyone defeat Gins it definitely gonna be Byakuya, and i don't remember Gin doing anything to luppi :face-confused:
and i agree that Aizen doesn't need a hollow this f*cker is like one of the stongest (if not THE strongest) antagonists in anime imo
but i think Gins has a hollow
if i remember correctly it was when luppi was strangling rangiku ! also i think that gin is stronger than byakuya even if he was injured back then ! maybe unohana is gonna beat gin !

Offline Stark

• Yonkou
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 11:45:38 am »
if i remember correctly it was when luppi was strangling rangiku !
:huh:
what r u talking about?? Gins wasn't there
the ones who hurt luppi back then were Urahara & Hitsugaya
丂イム尺ズ 丂ムᄊム ズ乇刀乙ム刀!!