Author Topic: Yibis' quality certified Youtube cinematics fine selection  (Read 620039 times)

Offline tdm

• Evil Sho-chan
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $1,011,000,000 -
  • Respect: +79
    • If you think about it, everyone who wears glasses is essentially a Shinpachi cosplayer.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen from SNL.

And I've seen the best of Eddie Murphy.

"These glasses make up 95% of you, Shinpachi. In fact, these are more Shinpachi than you. The leftover 3% is spit, 2% is garbage."

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,610,000,000 -
  • Respect: +271
    • My DeviantArt-page
Wait, how has nobody posted this yet?

C'mon Gan, don't be slacking off on your totally-a-thing DBZA posting duties!! :face-tongue
(click to show/hide)
This sure is a signature.

Offline HUNRonin

• Shichibukai
  • Bounty: $1,640,000,000 -
  • Respect: +78

C'mon Gan, don't be slacking off on your totally-a-thing DBZA posting duties!! :face-tongue
(click to show/hide)
BROLYS! POWER! IS! MAXIMUUUUUUUUUM!

And so is the comedy of this video  :face-lol They talked about a lot how many times they had re-write the whole damn thing, but I really love the version they ended up making. This is probably my new favourite TFS abridged movie.
Chief of Reality Bending Research
If it dosen't exist, we'll make it. If it cannot exist IT ALLREADY DOES

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $5,684,000,000 -
  • Respect: +545
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious

(click to show/hide)

I guess it's because I was... sort of underwhelmed by Part 2? I loved the first part :face-rofl, the second had some nice moments (Goku and Piccolo slapping Broly in awkward silence) but it felt a bit less funny, so I didn't immediately jump here to post this super-enthusiastically.