Author Topic: [SB-Raw] One Piece 1-206  (Read 12009 times)

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,620,000,000 -
  • Respect: +271
    • My DeviantArt-page
Re: [SB-Raw] One Piece 1-206
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 07:02:51 PM »
Why is this guy Khendon is still not banned? He's obviously not a nice person and doesn't deserve the right to be called a pirate, much less a N-A-K-A-M-A.

Make him walk the plank! :face-angry
*Lord Starfish makes Amberian walk the plank for saying the forbidden word of evilness.
This sure is a signature.

Offline Amberian

• Civilian
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »
Now that I'm dead I wish I was never born. The afterlife sucks. There's no hell or heaven, just the black endless void.

Offline yami_ryusei2

• Civilian
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2016, 02:06:00 AM »
This topic is really usefull... I have 1-26 and 101-206 (206 v2) but 29-100 are missing...
someone got them??

PD: sorry for my bad english...

Offline LordOziriz

• Civilian
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2017, 11:03:19 AM »
Happy New Year!!

I have all episodes from SB-Raws and I can share with you guys if you want, but in advance I warning: my upload speed is very poor(about 110kbps), so maybe it will take a while.

Personally I think the version of raws from SOFCJ is much better than SB, because SB-Raws are cropped and they have some artifacts caused by to exaggerated darkline filter and also has encoded in 60FPS which I think is very unnecessary.

I made a few comparisons: Samples

Ps: Sorry if my english isn't perfect, because it's not my first language. :face-tongue

Offline CL3

• Chancellor of Niflheim
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $7,444,000,000 -
  • Respect: +720
    • My Anime List
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2017, 01:51:38 PM »
Just out of interest why do so many people want raws? Are you all AMV makers/etc, or just collecting stuff out of sheer love of OP?

Offline Decimator

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $2,108,000,000 -
  • Respect: +79
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2017, 07:45:18 PM »
Happy New Year!!

I have all episodes from SB-Raws and I can share with you guys if you want, but in advance I warning: my upload speed is very poor(about 110kbps), so maybe it will take a while.

Personally I think the version of raws from SOFCJ is much better than SB, because SB-Raws are cropped and they have some artifacts caused by to exaggerated darkline filter and also has encoded in 60FPS which I think is very unnecessary.

Ps: Sorry if my english isn't perfect, because it's not my first language. :face-tongue
Meh, SB-Raws looks way better to my eye. Yeah there is some artefacting, but it still looks clearer. Especially the backgrounds definitely have more detail in them. SOFCJ looks blurred.

Offline tryolx

• Civilian
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2017, 02:16:06 PM »
Hey!

I've been downloading/seeding the SB-raw versions on nyaa(dot)se for a few months, but nobody seems to have the last 20% of the (1-28) and (29-100) pack, both are stuck around 80% for me.
It would be awesome if someone could seed it for me. :)
Also, feel free to download (101-149),(150-206), I'm seeding them.

Offline yami_ryusei2

• Civilian
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »
Happy New Year!!

It would be great if you could share the chapters. I offer myself to create mirrors in mega

Offline AfroKingSolid

• Civilian
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2017, 02:37:52 PM »
But SB-raw's version changes the frame rate to 60fps. Moving objects don't move the same as the original source.

SOFCJ-raws' version seeming blurry might be because SB-raws is too sharp. SOFCJ has the the best audio quality too, almost double the bitrate of SB-raw, and the same fps as the dvds. The only downside is that SOFCJ is just a teeny tiny bit cropped for some reason.

Offline Decimator

• One Piece Manga Reader
  • Bounty: $2,108,000,000 -
  • Respect: +79
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2017, 03:24:04 PM »
But SB-raw's version changes the frame rate to 60fps. Moving objects don't move the same as the original source.
60fps doesn't make the "objects" move any differently from 24fps. It only means every frame from the 24fps gets repeated, and then some. The only downside from this is a higher file size that could've been easily avoided.

SOFCJ-raws' version seeming blurry might be because SB-raws is too sharp. SOFCJ has the the best audio quality too, almost double the bitrate of SB-raw, and the same fps as the dvds. The only downside is that SOFCJ is just a teeny tiny bit cropped for some reason.
Too... sharp? :nuts Are you trolling? Or just paid by SOFCJ to shill their shit? Maybe their double bitrate for audio is also just "too much" instead of a good thing...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 03:26:30 PM by Decimator »

Offline AfroKingSolid

• Civilian
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2017, 07:07:48 PM »
60fps doesn't make the "objects" move any differently from 24fps. It only means every frame from the 24fps gets repeated, and then some. The only downside from this is a higher file size that could've been easily avoided.
Too... sharp? :nuts Are you trolling? Or just paid by SOFCJ to shill their shit? Maybe their double bitrate for audio is also just "too much" instead of a good thing...

http://diff.pics/9aXG5IDqfvQp

The first comparison is two frames of SB-raw's video. Parts of the image move separate than the rest. Like the water moves while the ship doesn't. The top cloud also partially moves.

The second comparison is two frames of SOFCJ, and any other 24fps release would be the same. The background moves as a single image.

SOFCJ does look similar to the old kaizoku release in terms of sharpness. Cloaknsmoke's release also has the same sharpness. SB-raw's is the only one that's really sharper than the rest.

All I care about is that it's as similar to the dvds as possible and I think a 60fps change is a much bigger concern than any filtering.

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,620,000,000 -
  • Respect: +271
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2017, 07:49:23 PM »
I'm hardly an expert on this, but that SB-Raws video does appear to have had some edge enhancement applied to it. Which is obnoxious.
This sure is a signature.

Offline LordOziriz

• Civilian
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2017, 11:50:41 PM »
Available on Nyaa: [SB-Raw] One Piece 001-206