Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 63335 times)

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $3,628,000,000 -
  • Respect: +48
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2012, 02:51:11 am »
I don't like the fake brushable hair that they use on dolls. I would rather them just make the hair solid plastic like the rest of the doll.
I was the 8th to rank Supernova. (Aka: Bonney)
I was the 1st to rank Shichibukai. (Aka: Doflamingo or Mihawk)
I was the 3rd to rank Yonkou. (Aka: Kaidou or Big Mom)

How come if a surgeon saves a patient's life God gets the credit, but if the patient dies in surgery its the doctor's fault?

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
  • Bounty: $1,202,000,000 -
  • Respect: +169
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2012, 07:36:30 pm »
So I was just reading  this post on Equestria Daily, which confirms two things about the season 2 finale which looms ever closer... Specifically that it'll have a song (not at all surprising), and that it will be a two-parter (considerably more surprising). No idea what it'll be about yet, but just hearing that it'll be a two-parter gives me some hope that it will be better than the first season's final episode. I do not think they'll be able to top At the Gala for the insert-song though.

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2012, 09:18:30 pm »
So I was just reading  this post on Equestria Daily, which confirms two things about the season 2 finale which looms ever closer... Specifically that it'll have a song (not at all surprising), and that it will be a two-parter (considerably more surprising). No idea what it'll be about yet, but just hearing that it'll be a two-parter gives me some hope that it will be better than the first season's final episode. I do not think they'll be able to top At the Gala for the insert-song though.

How many episodes in this season do you know? Also, I still like the Find a Pet song the best, I've found myself listening to it several times a day...

Also, is that character in your Avatar an original character made for you? The reason I ask is I have a devious plan brewing to turn every member who has posted in this thread into a Pony character just for the hell of it. Starting with Chris since he hates it the most. XD Or maybe I should wait to do him last... So anyway, yeah I was wondering if I should just re-render the character in your current Avatar or try and create a new one for you? My hopes are that they will look better than my previously shown stuff which were done without much seriousness, but this is a project that I plan to spend some time on, so hopefully everything will look right in the end.

That being said, if anyone has any preferences as to what their ponies species, cutie mark, colors, and style should look like just let me know and I will see what I can do. Mind though that I am doing this project at my leisure so the likelihood of a flood of images all coming at once are pretty low. I'll probably design the characters in such a way that they can fit on a large group image after I am done. Also, if you have a preferred "Cutie Mark" let me know, if not I'll just make one up.

Currently these are the people on the list, if I missed anyone just let me know:
In order of appearance: (I might do Socky too just for fun).

1. kaizokugami
2. Yagami Light
3. Enigma Solovar
4. Decimator
5. FinalplayerRyu
6. Lord Starfish
7. Kratos Ortega
8. GomuGomuNoDaze
9. Dan
10. Parkur
11. SolidRoxas
12. Lily
13. melin
14. Zxcvbnm11592
15. Shanked
16. ExWizzard
17. chrislongden3
18. luffy420
19. Gan_HOPE326
20. Fadeout4
21. Jin Kanzaki
22. CalicoJack

How come if a surgeon saves a patient's life God gets the credit, but if the patient dies in surgery its the doctor's fault?

Offline Zxcvbnm11592

• New World Captain
  • Bounty: $919,000,000 -
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:23 pm »
14. Zxcvbnm11592
Oi oi, I just posted here once to inform someone about a completely irrelevant show known as Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Oh well, do what you must.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zxcvbnm11592
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Zxcvbnm11592
Captain of Sneaky Evil Crazy Mastermind Tactics.
Join the Empire today!

Offline chrislongden3

• GANTORETTO HAADESU!
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $6,669,000,000 -
  • Respect: +567
    • My Anime List
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2012, 09:31:53 pm »
That might be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. If you're gonna draw shit make everyone into OP-style pirates or something.

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:19 pm »
How many episodes in this season do you know? Also, I still like the Find a Pet song the best, I've found myself listening to it several times a day...
I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming this season will have 26 episodes too, same as the last one did.
Also, is that character in your Avatar an original character made for you? The reason I ask is I have a devious plan brewing to turn every member who has posted in this thread into a Pony character just for the hell of it. Starting with Chris since he hates it the most. XD Or maybe I should wait to do him last... So anyway, yeah I was wondering if I should just re-render the character in your current Avatar or try and create a new one for you? My hopes are that they will look better than my previously shown stuff which were done without much seriousness, but this is a project that I plan to spend some time on, so hopefully everything will look right in the end.
Yeah, I made the Lord PonyStarfish-avatar myself, using this "Pony Creator"-thing someone on DeviantArt made. (Link) So no need to create a new one, I'm quite happy with how it looks already. (Even though I keep adjusting it all the time... I mean, this is what, the fourth version of it I have now? Granted only the last one was an actual design-change, everything else was just changing his pose and expression.)

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2012, 04:37:27 am »
That might be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. If you're gonna draw shit make everyone into OP-style pirates or something.

I had considered that, but mimicking Oda's art style is significantly more difficult to make it look accurate. I could draw in my own art style but that would defeat the purpose. Besides I might have a paying gig coming up where someone wants me to draw a cartoony cast of animal characters, so this project would actually help me practice for that. Besides, the Ponies are SIGNIFICANTLY more simple to draw. But if people like the Pony thing then maybe I will do a One Piece one after words.

I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming this season will have 26 episodes too, same as the last one did.Yeah, I made the Lord PonyStarfish-avatar myself, using this "Pony Creator"-thing someone on DeviantArt made. (Link) So no need to create a new one, I'm quite happy with how it looks already. (Even though I keep adjusting it all the time... I mean, this is what, the fourth version of it I have now? Granted only the last one was an actual design-change, everything else was just changing his pose and expression.)

Kay, do you have a preferred Cutie Mark, or should I just make it a starfish or something? Not that you can see the cutie mark on this particular character if I put them in those cloths... Also, if you could, send me a copy of your avatar in its original size, though I can work with the smaller one if I have to.

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2012, 03:48:14 pm »
Kay, do you have a preferred Cutie Mark, or should I just make it a starfish or something? Not that you can see the cutie mark on this particular character if I put them in those cloths... Also, if you could, send me a copy of your avatar in its original size, though I can work with the smaller one if I have to.
Well, either you could just keep him in his current outfit so that the cutie-mark wouldn't be visible at all, or... I suppose a starfish could work too, but I'd say a dictionary would probably make more sense. As for a full-sized copy... Well I'm too lazy to upload one to the net so here's the previous, non-hat-wearing version looking extremely shocked, which I already had lying around on my Photobucket-account.

Offline Enigma Solovar

• Supernova
  • Bounty: $311,000,000 -
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2012, 04:45:29 pm »
How many episodes in this season do you know?
well, i'll just quote the wikis info page on this stuff
Quote from:  MLP Wiki page
Season two
According to Top Draw's website, there will be 26 episodes
That being said, if anyone has any preferences as to what their ponies species, cutie mark, colors, and style should look like just let me know and I will see what I can do. Mind though that I am doing this project at my leisure so the likelihood of a flood of images all coming at once are pretty low. I'll probably design the characters in such a way that they can fit on a large group image after I am done. Also, if you have a preferred "Cutie Mark" let me know, if not I'll just make one up.
sounds like a fun idear
to make it, resemble the people here on the forum, you might need to look into avatars? i don't know... but you'll figur it out for those who dozn't give you any detail lol

i while back i made my own pony useing the same pony creator, same as then one Starfish mentioned, but colour and idear wise he is kinda based on an old soinc fan character from long ago, who funny enuff still is my avatart on MSN, and i don't this old dude suites me that well anymore, as to who i really am, i never figur out his Cutie Mark, but it polly something like a sword or katana...  i can post him if you wanna see it lulz

ohter then that, if you really really feel like catching my personalty and turn it into a pony, we might need to talk some more, unless you already have an idear of what my yibis pony me would look like  :face-rofl
but i'd prefer to be a colt/stallion what ever a male is called as a brony/pony  :face-rofl
and i thing most fitting would be as a Unicorn or Earth pony, mostly prefered as a Unicorn  :quite
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:23:49 pm by Enigma Solovar »

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2012, 04:54:59 pm »
all i can say to that is

Why did you quote my previous post about the Ponyfication of thread members without saying anything after words?

Offline Enigma Solovar

• Supernova
  • Bounty: $311,000,000 -
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2012, 05:16:34 pm »
Why did you quote my previous post about the Ponyfication of thread members without saying anything after words?
magic plate vs. keyboard fumble.... i don't even know how it happend my self... must some how have hit alt, shift and s at the same time lulz.... but anyway i edited my previous post
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:19:39 pm by Enigma Solovar »

Offline kaizokugami

• Yonkou
« Reply #191 on: February 17, 2012, 06:58:59 pm »
magic plate vs. keyboard fumble.... i don't even know how it happend my self... must some how have hit alt, shift and s at the same time lulz.... but anyway i edited my previous post

Okay.

well, i'll just quote the wikis info page on this stuffsounds like a fun idear
to make it, resemble the people here on the forum, you might need to look into avatars? i don't know... but you'll figur it out for those who dozn't give you any detail lol

i while back i made my own pony useing the same pony creator, same as then one Starfish mentioned, but colour and idear wise he is kinda based on an old soinc fan character from long ago, who funny enuff still is my avatart on MSN, and i don't this old dude suites me that well anymore, as to who i really am, i never figur out his Cutie Mark, but it polly something like a sword or katana...  i can post him if you wanna see it lulz

ohter then that, if you really really feel like catching my personalty and turn it into a pony, we might need to talk some more, unless you already have an idear of what my yibis pony me would look like  :face-rofl
but i'd prefer to be a colt/stallion what ever a male is called as a brony/pony  :face-rofl
and i thing most fitting would be as a Unicorn or Earth pony, mostly prefered as a Unicorn  :quite

Are we already connected through MSN? I don't even remember. If you would like you can send me a PM with your MSN information. I don't have much time right now since I am supposed to be going to town with a group of friends to try and apply for a Job at the Great Wolf Lodge.

A unicorn is perfectly fine, but I can't get the colors of your fan character from sonic without a reference sheet of some sort.

Offline Gan_HOPE326

• Yonkou
  • Bounty: $4,717,000,000 -
  • Respect: +387
    • Nerditis - Our passion is infectious
« Reply #192 on: February 17, 2012, 07:20:54 pm »

I clearly am a Pegasus-Unicorn-Dragon pony. No other race would deserve my awesomeness  :face-evil.

Offline chrislongden3

• GANTORETTO HAADESU!
  • Yibis Crewmate
  • Bounty: $6,669,000,000 -
  • Respect: +567
    • My Anime List
« Reply #193 on: February 17, 2012, 07:22:34 pm »
I'll be a human. Seriously. Draw me as a human or not at all. I do not want a fursona, thank you very much.

Offline Lord Starfish

• The Translatorinator!!
    • My DeviantArt-page
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2012, 07:27:39 pm »
I clearly am a Pegasus-Unicorn-Dragon pony. No other race would deserve my awesomeness  :face-evil.
GARY STU-WARNING!!!
kaizokugami, you should totally draw him as a crippled earth-pony for the heinous crime of suggesting such a blatant Gary Stu pony.