May 20, 2015, 05:31:09 PM by Xemnas
Views: 685 | Comments: 7
NOW RECRUITING TLCERS
A few preliminary remarks:
All applications only in #email@example.com as usual. Don't send fucking pms.
As for what TLCing a script is is:
*If you wanna TLC your ability to read and understand Japanese and English better be good so you can spot any mistakes the first run made or any changes the editor made that may have strayed too far from the meaning.
*You have to be online. That is several hours of IRC idling every day during work on the episode.
*You have to be able to keep this up for the foreseeable future. Don't apply while you're looking for a job overseas, your house is in foreclosure and your wife is 9 months pregnant.
*You must have followed our releases so you know our style.
These are the rules. Deviations of any sort will not be tolerated so don't even fucking ask.
You should only apply if...
1) You are fluent in both Japanese and English and are capable of translating between the two.
2) You are 18 years of age or older. We are adults. I hate kids. Enough said.
3) You can, or are willing to quickly learn to use IRC.
4) You can be available once a week to TLC a script. This can take an hour, or it can take three. It depends on how good you are and how lousy I was that day. (Usually early to mid-week.) (You won't have to work every week since we have two TLers already, but just be available to pick up the slack when we can't.)
5) You like details. You can scan a script for errors and not be distracted by the show. (Watch it once first.)
6) You can follow directions and take criticism.
7) You can be respectful of the team, but not afraid to challenge us and point out our mistakes.